Help share the messages from our Community Leaders and Health Professionals urging our communities to stay at home in many languages including:
العربية | বাংলা| | हिन्दी | 简体中文 | 繁體中文 | ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ | Tiếng Việt
Our essential services will continue to operate as we respond to COVID-19
- Housing and Homelessness
- Child and Family Services
- Domestic and Family violence
- Courts, tribunals and jury services
- Legal services and support
- Older people, people with disability and carers
- Corrective Services
- Youth Justice
- Information for Aboriginal people
- Victims Services
- Justices of the Peace
- Coping during COVID-19
- Service Providers
- Information for DCJ staff
Official information about Coronavirus (COVID-19) from the NSW Government
For information and advice on COVID-19 (coronavirus) for community and businesses in NSW
Need help now?
Was this content useful?
Your rating will help us improve the website.
Last updated: 13 Jul 2021