On this page:
- Factsheets for employees
- Working from home
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Guidance
- Hygiene etiquette posters
- Posters for client facing offices
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) information for older Australians
Please note that additional DCJ COVID-19 resources including ordering and printing signage is available on the COVID-Safe workplace signage intranet page. To access this intranet page you will need to be logged into your DCJ account via Citrix/MyApps.
Factsheets for employees
- Sharing Workstations: Tips on reducing the spread of COVID-19 PDF, 186.31 KB
- COVID-19 Workplace Safety Guide PDF, 87.01 KB
- COVID-19 Temperature Screening Guide PDF, 287.13 KB
Working from home
- How to stay safe online while at home fact sheet PDF, 827.78 KB
- Protecting DCJ information while working from home fact sheet PDF, 238.23 KB
- COVID-19 phishing scams factsheet PDF, 230.7 KB
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Guidance
- PPE for combined contact, droplet and airborne precautions video by the Clinical Excellence Commission which outlines how to put on (don) and take off (doff) PPE. While the video provides guidance for a healthcare setting, the principles can be applied for donning and doffing PPE (such as gloves and masks) within the workplace
- Workplace mask orders may include either surgical mask and/or P2/N95 masks. To ensure you have information to assist staff in their correct use, please feel free to distribute the following:
- Surgical masks
- P2/N95 masks
Hygiene etiquette posters
Up to date hygiene and hand washing posters are available at NSW Health.
Posters for client facing offices
Up to date posters for checking in, mask wearing, physical distancing and more are available at NSW Health.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) information for older Australians
- An information sheet for older Australians, their family and friends about how to protect older Australians from the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Email signature. Instructions for use:
- 1. Save the image
- 2. Open a new email in Microsoft Outlook
- 3. On the Message menu, select Insert > Signature > Signatures...
- 4. Put your cursor underneath your current signature block
- 5. Click the insert image icon in the Edit signature toolbar
- 6. Select the image, ok and close