Factsheets for employees
- Coronavirus factsheet PDF, 238.21 KB
- Sharing Workstations: Tips on reducing the spread of COVID-19 PDF, 186.31 KB
- COVID-19 Workplace Safety Guide PDF, 192.55 KB
Working from home
- How to stay safe online while at home fact sheet PDF, 827.78 KB
- Protecting DCJ information while working from home fact sheet PDF, 238.23 KB
- COVID-19 phishing scams factsheet PDF, 230.7 KB
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Guidance
- When to wear PPE quick guide
- PPE for combined contact, droplet and airborne precautions video by the Clinical Excellence Commission which outlines how to put on (don) and take off (doff) PPE. While the video provides guidance for a healthcare setting, the principles can be applied for donning and doffing PPE (such as gloves and masks) within the workplace.
Posters for client facing offices
- Poster: English PDF, 202.59 KB
- Poster: Chinese (PDF, 271.31 KB) PDF, 297.59 KB
- Poster: Chinese (Simplified) PDF, 337.61 KB
- Poster: Farsi PDF, 282.04 KB
- Poster: Italian PDF, 198.68 KB
- Poster: Korean PDF, 291.73 KB
- Poster: English – office is temporarily closed (editable) PDF, 119.58 KB
- Poster: English – do not enter building (editable) PDF, 72.13 KB
- Poster: English – number of people allowed in space PDF, 855.45 KB
Coronavirus (COVID-19) information for older Australians
- An information sheet for older Australians, their family and friends about how to protect older Australians from the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Coronavirus (COVID-19) information in Easy English
- An Easy English booklet that explains when people can leave their homes under the COVID-19 public health orders.
Was this content useful?
Last updated: 19 May 2020