Additional information for specific DCJ programs
We’re providing tailored information for specific DCJ programs to support service providers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Child and family programs
- Information for Permanency Support Program (PSP) providers
- Information for Intensive Therapeutic Care (ITC) providers
- Information for Targeted Early Intervention (TEI) providers
- Information for Family Preservation Services
- Information for Family Connect and Support providers
- Authorisation of staff to provide foster care during the COVID-19 pandemic: information from the Children's Guardian
Information for COVID-19 Emergency Action Payment
The COVID-19 Emergency Action Payment has been introduced as a supplementary payment to support service providers being reimbursed for their reasonable costs in response to COVID-19. This replaces the Complex Needs – COVID-19 form.
A fact sheet, checklist, and a flowchart have been developed to further assist and provide guidance to service providers on the application, payment and reconciliation process.
- COVID-19 Emergency Action Payment Flowchart
- COVID 19 Emergency Action - Payment Application Form
- COVID-19 Emergency Action Payment - Reporting and Payment Schedule
- Checklist for completing the COVID-19 Emergency Action Payment process
- Fact Sheet – What you need to know about applying for the COVID-19 Emergency Action Payment
- NEW – TEI Application Form - COVID-19 Emergency Action Payment
- NEW – TEI Fact Sheet – what you need to know about COVID-19 Emergency Action Payment
Housing and homelessness programs
- Information for Specialist Homelessness Services (SHS) providers