Your organisation may be eligible for government assistance. Find out more by following the links below.
- Social Sector Support Fund – Grants for eligible charities and not-for-profits (NFPs) in the social, health, disability and animal welfare service sectors in NSW.
- COVID-19 Partnership Support Grant – To provide funds to selected non-government organisations across the 12 local government areas (LGAs) in Greater Sydney, identified in the NSW Public Health Orders as LGAs of concern.
- NSW Government assistance scheme – Grants to support eligible small businesses across NSW.
- Federal Government temporary cash flow support – Assistance to help eligible employers manage cashflow challenges and retain employees.
- JobKeeper payment – The Federal Government will provide wage subsidies to eligible employers. You can register your interest on the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) website.
- The ATO's COVID-19 support page – General information about government assistance during COVID-19.
Was this content useful?
Your rating will help us improve the website.
Last updated: 11 Oct 2021