Information for Intensive Therapeutic Care (ITC) service providers
It is an increasingly difficult time for everyone as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to spread. It is even more difficult for our young people in residential and Intensive Therapeutic Care (ITC).
The health, wellbeing and safety of our children and young people, and the people who care for them, are our top priority.
The following resources are available to assist you:
- Service delivery during COVID-19
- Looking after children and young people during COVID-19
- Supporting your staff during COVID-19
- Leaving care planning during COVID-19
- Guidelines: Residential care settings for young people in out-of-home care and COVID-19
Where can I get the latest information on COVID-19?
NSW Government website is the most up to date source of information for COVID-19. You can also call the national information line on 1800 020 080.
On the NSW Government website you can find information about:
- what COVID-19 is
- what the symptoms are
- social distancing
You can also continue to get updated information for service providers on our website.